- Metrostav, a.s., Division 9, Establishment Karlovy Vary
- Arcadis Bohemiaplan s.r.o.
- Designer of the building component
- OBERMEYER HELIKA a.s.
- Construction Period
- 2015 - 2017
- Project realisation
- 2015 - 2016
- Activities undertaken
- tender documentation update, construction documentation, author supervision
- Construction expenses
- 700 mill. CZK/26 mill. EUR
Land area: 34 500 m2
The new construction of waste sorting line for the treatment and utilization of mixed and bulky municipal waste from the Karlovy Vary Region in a total quantity of 60 000 t / year will reduce the amount of municipal waste deposited in landfills to about a quarter.
This is the first completed building of this type in the Czech Republic. The aim is to produce granules from municipal mixed waste, as a substitute fuel, which will be used as a substitute for brown coal in the production of electricity and heat in the operation of PK Vřesová.