Structural and Transportation Engineering
OBERMEYER HELIKA a.s. offers a broad portfolio of services in the area of transport structures, bridges and engineering structures and in structural analysis of buildings.
Overview of key activities:
- Designs of civil engineering projects.
- Designs of bridges and engineering structures.
- Structural analyses of buildings.
- Engineering activities.
- Advisory and opponency activities.
- Technical advisory services for PPP infrastructure projects.
- Assessing the condition of structures for due diligence.
- Feasibility studies.
- Managing and coordinating design works.
- Drafting coordination situation plans of construction projects.
- Preparing contracts, including obtaining all necessary input materials, surveys, land surveys, assessments and opinions for making decisions concerning technical and economic options of the design solution.
- Preparing design documentation in accordance with applicable public notices and standards – feasibility studies, search studies, documentation for land rulings, documentation for building permits, documentation for selecting a contractor, execution design documentation, as-built documentation (for official commissioning, for users), etc.
- Consultancy services during calls for tenders and the evaluation of bids.
- Collaboration during construction work (technical supervision, architectural supervision).
- Collaboration in putting buildings into operation, advisory and opponency activities.
- Static and dynamic analyses of road and railway bridges, pedestrian bridges, composite and special structures, retaining and acoustic walls.
- Major, regular and special inspection of bridges, drafting bridge sheets.
- Bridge reconstruction designs including load capacity computations, remediation measures, designs of provisional bridges.
- Advisory and opponency services making use of our many years of experience gained abroad.