About company OBERMEYER HELIKA
OBERMEYER HELIKA have participated in projects that include residential complexes, shopping centres, office buildings, public […]
OBERMEYER HELIKA is one of the largest and most stable architectural, design and construction consulting offices in the Czech Republic
- experience in proposing, designing and realizing technically demanding, large-scale projects
- complex services in the field of architecture, design, engineering activities in construction, project management and professional technical advice
- leader in 3D design and the BIM construction modelling systém on the Czech and Slovak markets
- professional team of 100 experienced architects, civil engineers, designers, technicians and many other specialists
- most types of buildings and categories including residential complexes, shopping centres, office buildings, public administration buildings, cultural institutions, buildings used for health and spas, church buildings, school buildings, industrial and logistics facilities and transport infrastructure projects
- experience with the preparation of urban studies in the Czech Republic and abroad, as well as submission of proposals in architectural competitions.
- work not only for the czech market as well for clients from other EU countries, Eastern Europe, Africa and the Far East.
- since 1990 in the Czech Republic (under the original name HELIKA)
- 30th anniversary of successful operation on the market
- since 2004 in the Slovak Republic OBERMEYER HELIKA s.r.o.
- since 2007, we have been part of the international Obermeyer Group, which are one of the largest engineering offices in Europe and have a global presence.
- quality management according to the ISO 9001 international standard, which guarantees a high standard of services in the design of buildings and transport services, infrastructure and engineering services.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System that certifies our compliance with the principles of environmental protection
- ISO 45001 safety management system
- National Security Authority certificate, which qualifies us to work on special projects for the Army, Ministry of the Interior and other entities